ZIEHM VISION RFD C-ARM
C-arms have revolutionized surgical imaging needs and paved a bright future for healthcare by cutting treatment costs and improving the accuracy of clinical diagnoses. Ziehm Vision RFD is the latest entrant to the C-Arm family. Equipped with the cutting-edge CMOS technology, Ziehm Vision RFD has proved to be numero uno in intraoperative imaging resulting in improved patient satisfaction, shorter stays in hospitals and optimizing costs. The device is ideal for orthopedic, trauma and cardiovascular interventions.
Ziehm Vision RFD is available with a 30 cm x 30 cm CMOS flat panel detector which captures distortion-free imaging and offers a greater field of view. The system is equipped with a powerful generator for deeper penetration and an Advanced Active Cooling system to facilitate for longer procedures. The device also comes with Ziehm Imaging CMOS detector and a path-breaking dose reduction technology called Beam filtration.
- One of the most trusted C-Arms for 10 years in a row. Enhanced with CMOS imaging excellence.
- Has an advanced generator and equipped with a state-of-the-art cooling technology for optimum performance.
- Advanced surgical care with Ziehm’s Usability Concept.
- Reduced dosage with next-generation SmartDose.
- Distortion free image quality and greater anatomical visualization with 11.8” x 11.8” flat-panel detector.
- Advanced Active Cooling for extended fluoroscopy time in demanding procedures.
- Pulsed monoblock generator with 25kW power performance for greater penetration.
- Best-in-class ergonomics with a footprint of 0.8m² and 165 degrees of orbital movement.
- Two 18.1” TFT monitors with high range of contrast and brightness and optimal viewing even from extreme angles.
- Comprehensive dose concept for higher image quality and minimized dose.
- Beam Filtration for controlled skin entrance dose without compromising on image quality.
- Footprint: 0.8m²
- Generator: 25kW pulsed monoblock generator
- Flat Panel Technology: 30 cm x 30 cm
- Detector Resolution: 1.5k x 1.5k
- Shades of gray: 65,536
Manufacturer’s Brochure – Ziehm Vision RFD