Veterinary Hospital and Regional Animal Care Clinics C-Arms
Over the last decade in particular thriving veterinary hospitals and vet surgical centers have found the addition of Mobile C-Arms have assisted them in a multitude of important animal care diagnostics and procedures.
Sharp Medical is prepared to show you a variety of options for investing in a Refurbished C-Arm that will fit the needs of your Vet Practice. Finding a quality used system at an economical price is the key to upgrading your office and the level of care you will be prepared to offer discerning pet owners. You don’t need a tricked out machine but you do need a dependable and affordable system that you can count on to help you give your patient’s owners a whole new level of peace of mind.
With advances in Veterinary Medicine, particularly in the area of Cardiology we now know that visualizing an animals heart condition in detail can make all the difference in the world.
- GE / OEC 9900 – Although the OEC 9900 replaced the OEC 9800, a lower price is often reflected due to detailing and the physical materials used to complete the picture. Performance is maintained at the level of its immediate predecessor but this “trimmed” down model can be a little more palatable financially. Our refurbished models can be expected to perform at the level of the OEC 9800 guaranteed.
- GE / OEC 9800 – An outstanding machine with a 15kW generator and improved capabilities all around, the OEC 9800 offers premium performance and will remain in the running for the duration and offering decades of service and durrability in an animal hospital setting. Truly the Gold Standard of C-Arms.
- OEC 9600 – Still considerably affordable compared to more recent models, the OEC 9600 upgrades include what some described as vastly improved functionality and maneuverability along with a 7.5 kW Hi Frequency generator on board.
- OEC 9400 – This Model is the original upgrade to the OEC 9000. Key improvements of this model offer veterinary surgeons and practitioners a larger viewing screen (17″) and a more powerful generator (4.5 kW) along with the reliability OEC is known for in this business.
- OEC 9000 – A durable perennial that continues to offer trustworthy images on a 13″ screen powered with a 2.5 kW hi-frequency generator and continuing to rival models a decade newer in basic performance output. This model maintains viable status in the parts department and is a great generator of revenue for a modest investment.
- OEC 7700 – When your clinic has limited space you will still find room to house this basic 2.2 kW generator standard system. This compact performer will give you a dependable system that can offer all the basic applications OEC is known to support and at a good price.
- OEC 6800 & 6600 – When your clinic has limited space you will still find room to house this basic 2.2 kW generator standard system. This compact performer will give you a dependable system that can offer all the basic applications OEC is known to support and at a good price.
- Philips BV Pulsera – Originating as the BV 300 this powerful C-Arm boasts a 7.5 kW generator and offered image clarity and versatility rivaling the OEC’s top shelf equipment. Original stationary anode tubes are no longer standard equipment, replacement with fast cooling Philips rotating anode tubes have eliminated the “cooling time issue” for the Pulsera . This has leveled the playing field significantly and gives this C-Arm a very strong standing in the high end category of C-Arms for any busy Veterinarian Clinic.
- Siemens Compact L – Compare this compact c-arm somewhat ahead of the OEC 7700 in production of remarkable c-arm images and fluid maneuverability. A small portable with big performance. This C-Arm is quality equipment and a solid first investment.
- Ziehm Vista – The Ziehm Vista C-Arm comes in a standard 9? II and include a monitor cart with dual hi-resolution monitors.
- Ziehm Exoscop 7000 – The Ziehm 7000 system come in a standard 9? II and include a monitor cart with dual hi-resolution monitors and offers up to 45 degrees of rotation.
- OrthoScan HD Smallest and one of the lightest in weight but a heavy hitter in terms of delivering adjustment free images, Total image space of 20.1″ offering a primary image at 10″ diameter and dual secondary images at 5″ diameter each. Easy to maneuver and quick to adjust to interferences such as metal, motion and anatomical variations. KV range is 40-78 KVP. High resolution image intensifier and magnified operating mode. Multipurpose interface with big memory including video capability.
- Hologic Fluoroscan InSight Mini C-Arm – This C-arm promises to meet the standards for both versatility and precision for surgeons in veterinary medicine. Hologic offers the smallest x-ray focal point and an advanced degree of automation and maneuverability. Adjustments are fully automated to allow for quick changeovers for a variety of procedures.
A variety of Veterinary C-Arm Tables are available depending upon the nature of your practice. Let us help you choose the best possible table to go with your C-Arm and your practice.