Options for Refurbished C-Arms in Pain Management
For the top refurbished C-arm inventory call Sharp Medical (800-969-9800) your industry experts when it comes to refurbishing and servicing the c-arms you need in pain management and other applications. As c-arm use and innovations have grown to define the interventional pain management field Sharp has become a trendsetter in great deals. In fact our focus is securing the best deals for pain management practices. Our finger is always on the pulse of the used c-arm market. Maintaining professional associations with manufacturers of c-arms keeps us up to date on new information about our products. We are far ahead of the pack in bringing you the equipment you require in outstanding condition. The following top ranking c-arms for Pain Management practices are found in successful clinics throughout the country.
In addition to the industry standards we tap an inventory that often includes compact models and products from other innovative manufacturers as well. Just ask. Whatever the size of your office we have something for you. Be confident we can provide the machine you need along with the necessary support to put it in service.
- GE OEC 9900 – Although the OEC 9900 replaced the General Electric OEC 9800, a lower price is often reflected due to detailing and the physical materials used to complete the picture. Performance is maintained at the level of its immediate predecessor but this “trimmed” down model can be a little more palatable financially. Our refurbished models can be expected to perform at the level of the OEC 9800 guaranteed.
- GE OEC 9800 – A well applied machine in the busiest spine pain management and sports medicine centers, the 9800 sports a 15kW generator and improved capabilities all around. Speed and clarity save you time. Absolute images guaranteed. The OEC 9800 offers premium performance and will remain in the running for the duration, offering decades of service and durability in a Pain Management setting. Truly the Gold Standard of C-Arms.
- OEC 9600 – Still considerably affordable compared to more recent models, the OEC 9600 upgrades include what some described as vastly improved functionality and maneuverability along with a 7.5 kW Hi Frequency generator on board. Give your physicians the precision they need in needle guidance for diagnostic and therapeutic injections. We offer guidance in making sure the system has the accessories needed most in your office.
- OEC 9400 – This Model is the original upgrade to the OEC 9000. Key improvements of this model give pain management practitioners a larger viewing screen (17″) and a more powerful generator (4.5 kW) along with the reliability OEC is known for in this business.
- OEC 9000 – A durable perennial that continues to offer trustworthy images on a 13″ screen powered with a 2.5 kW hi-frequency generator and continuing to rival models a decade newer in basic performance output. This model maintains viable status in the parts department and is a great generator of revenue for a modest investment.
- OEC 7700 – Whether your growing clinic has limited space or you are needing to expand conservatively in response to pain management patient load growth, you will easily find room to house this basic 2.2 kW generator standard system. This truly mobile performer will give you a dependable basic system that can offer the applications OEC is known to support and it won’t cost you a fortune.
- Philips BV Pulsera – Originating as the BV 300 this powerful C-Arm boasts a 7.5 kW generator and offered image clarity and versatility rivaling the OEC’s top shelf equipment. Original stationary anode tubes are no longer standard equipment, replacement with fast cooling Philips rotating anode tubes has eliminated the “cooling time issue” for the Pulsera . This has leveled the playing field significantly and gives this C-Arm a very strong standing in the high end category of C-Arms for any busy Pain Clinic.
- Siemens Compact L – Compare this compact c-arm somewhat ahead of the OEC 7700 in production of remarkable c-arm images and fluid maneuverability. A small portable with big performance capabilities. This C-Arm is quality has generated a good base income in many start-up pain management offices and can be a solid first investment.
- Ziehm Vista – In this business you sometimes need to see from more than one perspective. Your physicians will be directing medication quickly and accurately with The Ziehm Vista. This C-Arm comes in a standard 9? II and includes a monitor cart. Save your patients repositioning and protect their safety with the flexibility of this c-arm, includes flicker-free dual hi-resolution monitors.
- Ziehm Exoscop 7000 – The Ziehm 7000 system come in a standard 9? II and include a monitor cart with dual hi-resolution monitors and offers up to 45 degrees of rotation.
- OrthoScan HD – Smallest and one of the lightest around, but a heavy hitter in terms of delivering adjustment free images for your busy physicians. Total image space of 20.1″ offering a primary image at 10″ diameter and dual secondary images at 5″diameter each. Easy to maneuver and quick to adjust to interferences such as metal, motion and anatomical variations. KV range is 40-78 KVP. High resolution image intensifier and magnified operating mode. Multipurpose interface with big memory including video capability.
If you don’t see it here, just ask. We love a challenge and are committed to finding you the best c-arm, monitors and accessories for your office.
Specific inventory fluctuates and often includes unlisted models which we can describe for you once we know your performance requirements and the level of investment you are ready to make. At Sharp we strive to stay up to date on innovations in the interventional pain management field.
Pain Management C-Arm Tables
The correct table makes all the difference for patient comfort and safety. Sharp Medical has partnered with Surgical Tables Inc., to bring you the perfect state of the art STI Pain Table (picture necessary components to the right) at the best price possible to pair with your C-Arm purchase.Continue Reading Get Quote