• True 256 gray scale gradations • Multiple pictures on one sheet capability (one, two, four, six) • Front panel LCD display
• Video loop through • UL2601-1 listed for medical use • 10 Second print time
Ideal for medical applications including ultrasound, mobile c-arm, and cardiac cath lab, the Sony UP-980 Black and White Video Graphic Printer produces high-quality images in just 10 seconds. A dual scan feature allows the printer to sync up to any 15.75 kHz or 31.5 kHz composite signal. The Sony UP-980 black and white video graphic printer also produces high-quality film-like transparencies with optional blue transparency media.
• True 256 gray scale gradations • Video loop through • UL2601-1 listed for medical use
• 10 Second print time • Small Footprint
With the ability to produce hard copy images in just 10 seconds, the Sony UP-960 Black and White Video Graphic Printer is ideal for medical black and white applications such as ultrasound, mobile c-arm, and cardiac cathode lab.
The Sony UP-897MD black and white video printer is designed specifically for use with medical diagnostic equipment, such as ultrasound systems. The UP-897MD packs power in a small chassis. High-quality, photo-like prints are produced in approximately two seconds.
The UP-897MD is extremely small and light weight. For additional convenience, the UP-897MD adds a jog dial to the front panel for easy operation.
• High Resolution – 1280 dot density for improved image quality • High Gloss/High Density Prints with Sony UPP-110HG High Gloss Media • Fast Print Speed – 3.9 seconds in STD mode • Compact and Lightweight Design • Multiple Print Modes – Normal, small and 2x zoom
For high-quality video prints in seconds, the Sony UP-895MD Black and White Video Graphic Printer can produce glossy photo images. Features include a 1280-dot density, 256 shades of gray, as low as 3.9 second printing speed, and multiple print formats (normal, small, and 2x zoom). The Sony UP-895MD printer is compatible with both NTSC and PAL formats.