Smart engineering that translates to functionally strong, user-friendly, time-efficient features is good news for both surgeons and radiologists. And smart engineering is what you’ll find in the FluoroScan Premier Encore mini C-arm imaging system.
The fourth generation Premier Encore system raises mini C-arm fluoroscopy to new levels of image quality, economy, ease of use, and safety while bringing expanded administrative capabilities and connectivity to the radiology department.
Hologic’s FluoroScan business pioneered the mini C-arm concept for orthopedic applications. Our products provide real-time imaging capabilities for the operating room with a minimal investment of manpower and lifecycle costs from the radiology department.
Fluoroscan Premier Encore Mini C-Arm Features:
- Dual Touch Screen Monitors
- Dual 6”4” Image Intensifier
- LIH-Last Image Hold
- Alphanumeric Patient Keyboard
- Contrast Expansion
- Automatic Edge Enhancement
- Frame Averaging
- AOI Function
- Noise Suppression
- Automatic Dose Rate
- Medicapture or Sony Paper Printer
- Maintenance Included
- Service Included
- Training & Techs Available
- Manufacturer’s brochure – hologic-premier-encore-c-arm-brochure.pdf1.0 MB